Performance marketing agency supports measure your brand’s reach rate, conversion rate and your ads.
Performance Marketing Agency for Lead-Oriented Campaigns
By working with a performance marketing agency, you minimize your costs and target the highest profitability rates. Do you want to expand your customer portfolio with digital advertisements? Moreover, do you want to get more conversions with the budget you have? Let’s choose the most suitable performance marketing channel for your brand and start working together.
It is in your control to stand out on digital platforms with performance marketing channels. You have the opportunity to highlight the product or service you want with Google Ads, Criteo, Facebook and Instagram ads or Affiliate marketing. The most important point here is using the budget effectively. With the performance marketing method, we spend your budget in the most correct way and aim for maximum conversion.
It is a digital marketing technique applied for businesses to increase the number of customers. Performance marketing is a broad marketing technique in which the advertiser/institution pays marketing companies when certain action steps such as sales or clicks are realized, and online advertising and marketing tools are used in the studies. In the studies carried out here, it is aimed to get the highest efficiency with the minimum cost. Performance marketing efforts are made for different purposes such as increasing the traffic of the site, directing sales, obtaining engagement, filling out forms, performing subscription or membership transactions.
The fact that the work done on the internet can be measured with digital marketing methods naturally ensures that this work can also be measured in detail. Since performance marketing studies are based on statistics, analysis and reporting, the strategy here works as follows; Previously obtained data are analyzed and new strategies are created.
For sure, companies that will just start their marketing activities can also benefit from these studies. All they have to do for this is to determine how much they will allocate as a marketing budget and then to determine for what purpose the work should be carried out. Then they should start working with a digital marketing firm to get maximum results with minimum budget.
There are some advantages that performance marketing studies offer to companies. These advantages are as follows;
- Measurement: You can report the efficiency you get from the marketing work you have done and examine the return on your investment.
- ROI -Oriented: The main purpose of performance marketing is increasing the return on investment. In other words, the main goal is procuring much more than the investment made.
- Low Risk Rate: Since it can be measured and works based on data, the risk rate of this study is also very low.
We can list the objectives and measurements of performance marketing studies as follows;
- CPC (Cost Per Click): Your success in this study is measured per click. Here, if a user clicks on your ad, your budget will decrease.
- CPL (Cost Per Lead): For this targeting, payment is made per lead determined such as gaining membership, performing a subscription process, filling out a form. In order to make a payment here, not only the click, but also the specified transaction must have taken place.
- CPV (Cost Per View): You make payment for this targeting if your video playing on Youtube has more than 30 seconds of views. Thanks to this method, you only pay for people who interested in your video.
- CPA (Cost Per Action): You make the payment after the users perform a specified action. These actions can also be operations such as subscription, membership, form filling and list filling.
Performance marketing studies include performance analysis of companies in digital media, management of online advertising, measuring sales in e-commerce, increasing website traffic, making social media analysis, increasing subscription or membership, and filling out forms.
Performance marketing studies start by setting goals such as increasing website traffic, increasing sales and increasing the number of subscriptions. Afterwards, the strategy of the campaign to be made is created in order to achieve these objectives. After the strategy created, the campaign with the most successful performance begins to be optimized step by step. The data generated during the campaign process, together with analysis and metrics, are examined in detail and necessary studies are carried out to increase the sales rate. Continuous measurement made in the studies carried out with performance marketing consultancy is done to make the campaign more effective.
While doing performance marketing studies, you need to pay attention to some points. If you do not pay attention to these points, the efficiency of your work will begin to decrease. The points are as follows;
- You need to focus on long-term results rather than short-term results. Acquiring loyal and happy customers in the short term is a very difficult return, and the returns you receive in this way will not be permanent for you.
- In order to get instant and fast results, you should not increase the number of impressions too much and you should not bore the users. This will affect the results you get in the long-term.
- To increase the efficiency of your performance marketing efforts, you need to choose the proper KPIs and metrics. The studies you will do without determining the most accurate objectives for you will not give you the results you want.
- The quality of the content, videos and visuals, prepared texts should be well prepared and brought to the desired target. No matter how successful your targeting and strategies are, the lower the quality and attractiveness of your content, the lower your return will be. In fact, they all form a whole with each other. Therefore, it is necessary to work on all of them sufficiently.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO): It is the work done with the aim of showing the proper content to the proper person after the searches made on the search engines. Studies such as on-page SEO (On Page SEO) and off-page SEO (Off-Page SEO) are carried out.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM): It is the technique of taking place in search results and achieving rapid conversion by doing paid advertising on search engines. Tools such as Google AdWords and Google Analytics are used in search ads.
Google Display Network (GDN): GDN ads target users browsing website pages.
Social Media Ads: Campaigns targeting the target audience are created by using tools such as Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads. By using these digital tools, communication with the audience is achieved through social media.
Remarketing: It is aimed to increase ROI by targeting people who have visited your website before with cookie-based technology.
User Experience Marketing: It is the work done to ensure that the experience of the users in the whole process reaches the best point.
Programmatic Advertising: It is the work done to deliver the proper content to the proper person at the proper time, together with real-time data through software.
Affiliate: With the cost-per-action (CPA) targeting, sales partnerships are made with intermediaries such as influencers, bloggers, vloggers and payment is made on the basis of commission. The strategy here works in a win-win manner.
Real Time Bidding: It is the bidding of more than one advertiser by auction method for programmatic advertising.
Native Advertising: It is a work done by compressing the contents of different digital platforms, without boring the user.
“While we were working with Cremicro, we learned a lot about the digital world. Cremicro is an agency that embraces its work and constantly strives to improve it, is an expert in its field, and is open to innovations. It has always lead us to greater success.”Ahmet SelviChairman of the Executive Board of Hospitadent Dental Group
“We worked with Cremicro for CreatorDen for about a year. We had a pleasant and successful partnership with both ownership and delivery discipline by taking on the role of creating and managing our digital marketing strategy. The effort that they put forth was appreciated by our entire team. Definitely, an agency that I would like to work with again.”Ozan TabakFounder of CreatorDen
“As Projesoft Technology, we manage an infrastructure that is the leading infrastructure provider in the e-commerce sector and offers 360-degree solutions to customers, integrates with all known ERP software with advanced campaign modules, and provides full integration with marketplaces such as N11, Gittigidiyor, Hepsiburada, Trendyol. We work with Cremicro for Marketing Strategies, Internet Advertising and PR. We are rapidly developing our business thanks to its organizational ability, dedication to its business and the solutions it offers, both through customer communication and the network it provides. The fact that it always comes up with different and effective solutions offers great opportunities for us.”Yüksel EminoğluCo-founder of Projesoft